Saturday 1 July 2017

PHOTOGRAPHY ON SCREEN: 5 to 30 July 2017

PHOTOGRAPHY ON SCREEN: 5 to 30 July 2017
Vivid Impressions of The Towers
Photography by Jasmine Orwe

My love for photography stems from appreciating the stillness of a moment, when in time, ones mind is free from the chaos and madness of what’s happening around us. When I am photographing, clients or other subjects, nothing else matters – it is my happy place. Photography also allows me to see things differently and in my photos I like to challenge the viewer to do the same also. We’ve become so busy that we often forget to appreciate the simple things in life.



Gallery Open: 

Wed-Fri 10am to 2pm 

Wed-Sat 6pm to 9pm
Sat + Sun 1pm to 4pm 
P 4761 5430

Public Holidays - check the cinema schedule
Closed Mon + Tues


free entry

No comments:

Post a Comment